Thursday, June 13, 2013

Apology and Stories 101

           Dearest Mike Thoughts For You Fans,

                  I sincerely apologize.  I haven't written for you in a few months.  Now I have the entire summer to be busy and write for you, after work of course.  Hopefully my views will skyrocket this summer and I can finally start getting paid some money.  I mean, obviously getting paid in candy would be better.  Nevertheless it'd sound odd if Google started sending me candy through the mail.  however, if that happens to be the case, Twix, M&Ms, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups would suffice.  Thanks Google!
                  I do not have many jokes or anything like that to give you.  However, you have to do what you can with what you are given.  Today, I have some funny stories for you and my thoughts on them.
                                     Story number 1

It was a hot, August day.  It was sunny, yet also raining.  We had just had Taco bell so I was strolling around with my friends wondering what to make of the day.  A little old woman, whose name will remain anonymous,  asked me and a few friends to help her out with carrying books.  As she bent down to show us which ones to carry where, it happened.  She ripped one louder than the 18 wheeler trucks passing by.  We all looked at each other, wondering who it was.  We had just had Taco Bell so we thought it was one of us.  After a second of confusion, we realized it was the old woman.  It smelled worse than the corpse of the rotisserie chicken being demolished by a stray dog on the way to the old woman.  Yes, it did smell that bad.  She didn't even excuse herself; she pretended nothing had happened.

         Thoughts on story Number 1

         1. Excuse yourself
         2. Don't fart
         3. Adult Diapers
         4. I didn't see you at Taco Bell; what'd you order- beans?
         5. Don't ask for help if you're going to cut the cheese!
         6.  At least try to make it silenced.
         7.  If it was silenced, we wouldn't have known who it was.





Thanks so much if you have read this far guys! I will definitely post within the next week because I actually have the time now.  Love you guys!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment