Thursday, June 13, 2013

Yes, It will be this fast from now on 101

              Hello followers!  I had been trying to come up with another story to tell, when suddenly, I had a vision.  The vision was of me trying to come up with another story.  Then, inside that vision, I had a vision that I had yet another vision.  After traveling a few layers into a fake world that only involved me traveling into other hypothetical worlds with the same backstory, I realized that I knew what story to write about.
              STORY NUMBER 2

              It was a gorgeous, sunny spring day in mid-June.  I was so excited to go to a friend's house because we had a half-day in school.  Now, I love many sports.  However, football is not included in those sports I love.  It's pretty much a bunch of dudes with tight pants wrestling.  Yes, I said it.  Anyway, we were playing football in his huge front yard.  After much frustration and wanting to leave, I was given an awesome pass and made a touchdown.  It was the highlight of my day.  What happened immediately afterwards, however was not.
              As soon as I made the touchdown, I did an absolutely amazing victory dance.  Then, I decided it'd be a good idea to chuck the ball as hard as humanly possible into the ground.  It came right back up and hit me in the chest.  I tried to pretend it was nothing; that didn't work to well. 
              About an hour later, I was still clenching my stomach as we played football.  They decided they were getting tired and sweaty.  So, we took a pool break.  Once I took off my shirt, I looked down to see the biggest bruise I have ever seen.
             
               Thoughts on story number 2

               1. Don't play football
               2. If you play football, don't throw the ball at the ground
               3. Don't try to be cool
               4. Make good decisions
               5. Tell your friends about this blog and read my other posts!




Love you guys!  You guys are the greatest readers ever!  Please tell your friends about this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment