Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm Back And----- GINGER??101

         Hello, children.  I thoroughly miss all of you.  I deleted all the accounts for Mike Thoughts For You.  They took too much time to update, follow strangers in the hopes of them checking the site out, et cetera.  Sadly, this means that the blog will be receiving A FRACTION of the viewers it used to.  Oh well, I like you guys better :).  #teammike
         It's been extremely difficult to think of the more embarrassing stories.  Many of them are disturbing and ridiculous.  I did, however, manage to retrieve a broken memory.

     STORY NUMBER 5


         20 years ago.  Everything is black and white.  Everything looks like an old movie.  It was a rainy day back in elementary school.  I went to a small, private school.  I was helping out a few teachers with their rowdy children at lunchtime with a few acquaintances of mine.  A school play had been a few weeks away.  It was a representation of the story of Jesus' life.  I, being 150% ginger, knew I didn't possess the physical characteristics to portray Jesus.  The student who was representing Jesus had dropped out.  I do not recall why. 
         Not thinking, I decide to tell a kid I knew about the open spot, for I knew that he was very interested in the position.  His name was Austin Stevenson the Third.  As I walked to him, one of the nuns catches me.  "Hello, Michael.  I'm sure you heard about the position of Jesus.  I was just curious if you'd be interested in the part." she asks.  Oh, yes.  This is it.  "I accept the position, I desire to take part in your representation of the Passion.  Many thanks to you."  I say, calmly, holding in my excitement. 
         As I turn to stroll back to the children, I hear the kid who wanted to play Jesus grunt.  "What's wrong, I ask.  "You're going to be Ginger Jesus!  You look nothing like him!" he grumbles.  He happens to be correct.  For those of you who live under a rock, a Ginger is a miserable creature with red hair and freckles, a disgrace to the human race.  It just so happens that you are reading the blog of a total Ginger at this moment.  Yes, we are terrible.  Thankfully, we should be extinct soon enough. 
         "Well, I apologize Austin Stevenson the Third.  I thought you'd be psyched..." I say, droning off.  "You'll do great.  Sorry, Mike." he replies. 
         Two weeks later, I went on that stage and washed the feet of creepy sixth graders.  One even licked his lips.  I didn't dry his feet as revenge.  I ended up messing up around four times because I had only two weeks to learn and star in a play, but I kept it under wraps, nobody even noticed. 
         Yes, everything ended well.  As I take off my robe and get changed, a few of my fellow student walk by.  "HEY GINGER JESUS!" they yell.  This is going to be a long year.  However, I pushed through.  Now, I study at Harvard Law and work at Hewitt Books.  I even own an entertaining company called Prestige Worldwide.  I am America, and so can you.

                           STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO(Though I live in Boston for school)

No comments:

Post a Comment